Opening hours and costs
Cippenham Baptist Pre-School is open during Slough school terms on all weekdays
Wrap-around care 9.30am until 2.30pm**
Morning Session: 9.30am until 12.00pm *
Afternoon Session 12.30pm until 2.30pm *
The afternoon session will include either the lunch or after pre-school ½ hour session
Lunch Club 12.00pm - 12.30pm
A lunch club is available for children after the morning session or before the afternoon session 12.00pm until 12.30pm **
After Pre-School 2.30pm - 3.00pm
Children eligible for 30 hours funding - the session will run from .9.00am until 3.00pm Monday to Friday**
* parents are requested to provide their child with a piece of fruit for each session they attend
** parents are requested to provide their child with two pieces of fruit and also a packed lunch each day
Fees (September 2017)
The cost per session are:
Wraparound care £26
Morning or Afternoon Session - £13
Lunch club £3
After Pre-School £3
Fees and Payment
Fees are payable in advance, at the beginning of each half-term for all the sessions for which your child is registered.
- If you have difficulty paying for a whole half-term in advance please ask the Manager to arrange for payment by instalments.
- If the agreed payment is not in place by the end of Week One of the half term in question your child will be refused entry to Week Two.
- All sessions that you have signed up for must be paid for whether your child attends or not and regardless of illness or personal holidays.
- Any period of absence which exceeds 2 weeks, unless exceptional circumstances or prior agreement, might result in the forfeit of your allocated place.
A refundable deposit of £50 is required at time of booking to secure your child’s place. This deposit (less any outstanding invoices or monies due) will be deducted from the fees due for your child’s final half term. This deposit is not required for children accessing an Early Years funded place unless additional hours are being paid for.
Cippenham Baptist Pre-School reserves the right to increase fees giving written notice to parents of four calendar weeks.